Friday, February 3, 2012

Blackheads

Alright, most of you people have or had blackheads at once. For those of you who got rid of them, you're lucky. For those of you still struggling, here are a few ways I help keep them down. I don't know if they will disappear forever just because of my skin type but this helps keep them to a minimum. First thing, I have a blackhead scrub from Clean&Clear. It is amazing, my skin feels so soft after using it and you can really see a difference from the first time you use it. I wash my face with my Wave and then use the scrub. I just wash my face with it for however long I want and then rinse off. It can be anywhere from $3.99 to about $7. I saw it on Amazon for $1.40. The next thing is like Biore' strips. I would use Biore' strips but they cost too much. So here's a home made version of them, works just as well as Biore'. Get any kind of unflavored gelatin, I usually use 2 teaspoons of it and then add 2 teaspoons of milk. You can use how ever much you want just make sure you use equal parts. It should be kind of clumpy, then pop it in the microwave for about 10-13 seconds or more if you want and then rub it on your face while its hot or warm. Don't let it cool off because then it will become dry and be hard to spread. I leave it on there for about 15 minutes or until it feels like its dry and then slowly peel it off. There is a video on it on YouTube, her username is Youtips4u. I'm positive she spells "you" like that. It should come up when you start to type it.  Another thing is baking soda. Just mix some baking soda and some water to make a paste and then apply to it your nose or where ever you have blackheads. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes and then wash off. Mine are bad because I have only just started doing something about them, so it will probably be a while before they are gone. But if you start right away, it should be easy. Hope this helped my Lovelies(:
~Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment